OHO Bluetooth Sunglasses with Open Ear Technology Make Hands Free, Design for US and Comfort Wearing.
Single Button Control for Power On and Calls, Enjoy the Freedom of Wireless Mobile Calls, Free Music, and more.
Bluetooth Glasses is Compatible for all Version or Brand Name Mobile Phones, can Connect Two Smart Phones and Answer Calls from either one, but It is Not Bone Conduction sunglasses.
* Open Ear Speaker Wireless Bluetooth Sunglasses,Music or Sound Come Out from Both Arms
* CSR Bluetooth High-end Chipset
* US Safety Lens Standard ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Impact Resistant for Eye and Face Protection Devices, 100% UV Protection Polarized Lens and FDA Audited
* Sweatproof Circling Sports Bluetooth Sunglasses
* Perfect Combination of Bluetooth Headphone and Sunglasses, Transmit Distance:30ft,Built-In Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers, Smart Assistant Voice Command,
* Voice Dialing from Your Phone List, Speak for Directions, Weather or Traffic Updates,Speak to Play Music from Your Favorite App Stations: Pandora , Spotify
* Bluetooth Sunglasses Compatible for All Android and IOS Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Protocol：Headset;Hands-free A2DP;BLE;SPP
* Listening Music for 3 hours around by Open Ear Speaker, Charging Time: 2 Hours by USB Cable
* Working Temp：-5℃ to 40℃, Storage Temp：-20℃ to 60℃
*1M Data/Charging USB Cable, Protective Cleaning Bag, Instruction Manual, Cleaning Cloth, Hard Case
1.GETTING STARTED CHARGING THE BATTERY WITH RED LED LIGHT
2.GLASS CAN CONNECT TWO DEVICES BUT USE ONE OF DEVICE IN ONE TIME
3.TURN ON GLASS AND HOLD ON COMMAND BUTTON TO CALL SIRI/GOGGLE
4.HAND FREE AND ULTRA SLIM LIKE MOBILE PHONE THICKNESS
Before pairing, please make sure your smart device Bluetooth setting has been turned on.
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 2 seconds to fast pair your glasses with your smart device. The blue LED will flash alternately until the glasses and your smart device has connected. “T8” will appear in your Bluetooth network device options, once it appears, please click on the “T8” network to pair the sunglasses with your smart device. Once the glasses and your smart dvice has paired properly, you will hear the commands, “ Paired” and then “Connected”.
You will only need to pair the sunglasses with your smart device during the initial set up process. Your glasses and smart device will automatically connect every time you activate the Bluetooth command.
TURN ON/OFF BLUETOOTH CONNECTION
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 2 seconds to establish Bluetooth connection. The blue LED will flash and you will hear the command “ hello”. This command lets you know that both the sunglasses and your smart device has established Bluetooth connection. Now the sunglasses is ready for music listening and making and receiving phone calls.
Press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 5 seconds to power off and disconnect the Bluetooth connection. You will hear the command “Goodbye” letting you know that your Bluetooth connection has been powered off.
BLUETOOTH COMMAND BUTTON GUIDE
Answering incoming phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button once to answer incoming phone calls. Declining incoming phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button twice to decline incoming phone calls. Hang up a phone call: Press the Bluetooth Command Button once to hang up the call. You will hear the command “Phone is hang up”. Redial: Double click the Bluetooth Command Button to redial the last number on your incoming phone list. Hands Free Smart Assitant Voice Commands: In Bluetooth stand by mode, press and hold the Bluetooth Command Button for 1-2 seconds. You will be able to access your voice command feature on your smart device prompting Siri or Cortana to answer real time prompts:
* Voice Dialing from your phone list.
* Speak for Direction, Weather/Traffic Update.
* Speak to play Music from your favorite App stations: Pandora, Spotify.
* Play/Pause Music: Press the Bluetooth Command Button to pause or play your music station.